Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What a Morning...

18th December 2007, Tuesday.. This is the day where epsilon engineering students need to register their course for next trimester. Since i need to come in office at 9am and the registration time starts at 9am so i asked my colleague to pick me earlier so we could reach the office earlier.

As promised, he reached my place quite early which is bout 10mins earlier than usual so i thought sure we will reach early. Then, just as we joined the KESAS highway, oh my, the traffic was so heavy that cars hardly moving. Guess what, those highway maintenance team didnt open the side word to divert those vehicles going to KL, Subang. Therefore, all the vehicles gotta stuck there for about 15 minutes. So my planned seems to be ruined. So immediately i inform my darling bout the situation and she can prepare herself to help me do my registration.

So as predicted, i reached office 5 minutes past 9am where the registration has started. So for those of you who do not know, we, MMU students like to rush to register our subjects with the timetable which suites our own time such as avoiding early morning classes, no friday classes and so on. That's y our registration is so jammed up.

Though im late, but my darling still having trouble login to the system and i tried it too. Even though able to open the login page sure enough it will not able to proceed more than that point. So then we keep on trying and surprisingly where i cant get myself login to the system, my darling helped me registered both of the subjects for next trimester..yahoo...thanks alot to my darling..then we also need to help a housemate to register and this time she also able to login and registered both the subjects..wow, melaka line better huh..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u've been tag http://www.wretch.cc/blog/haven7