Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My NeW GadGeT..

Before new year, i got myself a birthday present which is something which both me and my darling wanted for quite sometime, which is a DSLR. After much consideration and advice from others, i got a Canon EOS 400D.




The Canon EOS 400D together with the box

I bought it a Fotekem Pyramid on saturday which is a day b4 my bday as a gift to myself. It cost RM2700 with the kit lens, tripod, DSLR case, 2GB Ultra II CF card, Kenko UV Filter, Kenko Polarize Filter and extended warranty total of 3 years. I went there with my sister and we spent around 2 hours in the shop testing the camera and the sales person even took out 40D and some nice lens for me to try.




Here is a close up on the camera

I like it so much that i immediately when i reached home that day, i tried it to do some casual shooting inside the house. Took some pictures of the environment outside the house, pictures of cats that we take care of and etc. I really enjoy using it and the quality of the photo is really nice and definitely beaten those from P&S one hand down.




This is the case which is Jenova brand and its quite good and easy to put the kit and additional accessories.

So far been using it for few days and took some shots which i will post it in later posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of DSLR :D Next would be poison for L lenses and a canon flashpack XD - Eugene

Anonymous said...

rich man...so fast get ur self a dslr d

zhong