Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My ITP Progress

After done with designing webpage using JSP, yesterday was assigned new project which to develop webpage using PHP, another type of language for web development. So gotta hold my current projects which is to retrieve XML file and display it in JSP.

This PHP thing need to be done in a week using one of its framework called Symfony. So for today, i need to install and go through a tutorial on using Symfony for the development. At time of writing this blog, i am waiting for my XAMPP to be downloaded as the one in my comp is abit faulty here and there and the version is kinda old. So once i've downloaded it then i need to install and follow through all the steps given in a webpage designed for symfony installation.

So hopefully i can get it to work and settle it by end of the week. Im sure this time will be better than previous during the usage of Tomcat as my colleagues here were using PHP all this while so at least they are able to give guidance to me when i reach a dead end road.

1 comment:

S3R said...

wah... so next time i if gt problem wif web designing i can find u liao lah... hahaha