Friday, November 30, 2007

SoMe UpDaTeS aFtEr..r..r..r sO.o.o.o...o LoNg

This week has been a very busy week for me as i need to settle the project(the web designing) within this week and back at home, lots of housework to help out so no time for me to update my blog. Since kimfei tagged me so i just browsed through his blog and got the tag. Here i go.....

TWO THINGS MEME
1. Two names I go by : Lim and Jiun Kei
2. Two things I am wearing right now : Shorts and underwear
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship : Love and Care
4. Two things I like to do : Sports and Watch Drama
5. Two things I want very badly in these moment : Enough rest and more rest
6. Two things I did last night : Watched top gear and sleep
7. Two things I ate today : Pan Mee with tomyam and Fish
8. Two persons I last spoke to : My darling and my parents
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow : Housework and help my darling with her task
10. Two favorite days of the week : Friday and Saturday
11. Two favorite holidays : Chinese New Year and term break
12. Two favorite beverages : Milo and Teh Tarik
13. Two things about me that you may not have known : I broke my leg in a football match during secondary school and im exactly 10 year younger than Tiger Woods
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life : Working part time in a bookshop and working in pc fair
15. Two movies I would watch over and over : Transformer and Armageddon
16. Two places I have lived : Melaka and Shah Alam
17. Two of my favorite food : Home cooked food and spaghetti
18. Two places I would rather be right now : With my darling in Melaka and with her travel around the world

The second is an easy one.It is just a simple question and I am sure everybody will like to do it.Here is the question.

What are the 5 gifts you would buy for yourself this Christmas,if you had unlimited income?
1. A luxurious Mansion
2. MUFC
3. State-of-the-Art Home Teater
4. A Ferrari 599
5. Things that I dun have

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

friend, why mansion? just buy the country la.... mansion still have to pay money for the land...

It is good to have great dreams.

Merry Christmas.

minhan