Wednesday, February 13, 2008

During the Nite


Nite view of the 'temple'
Every year, for CNY, i'll spend few days in Melaka as my grandma is here and other uncles and my family will be here also. So I was able to take few days to go back with them this time and visited some relatives in KL. Every year the celebration is the same, where we had reunion dinner on the 30th nite (Lunar Calendar) then on the first day and second day of CNY, we will visit the temple and also relatives in Melaka.

This time when i went back to my home in Shah Alam, the Buddist Temple near my house hang with lots of lantern for this celebration, so I took this opportunity during the nite to shoot some photographs when all the lanterns are lit up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi JK,chen teng here...so during CNY u gt drop by KL right?din tell me..>.<
so long no c liao..i oso very long din c your family's ever since last time during schooling time i met them many times..duno how r they now..
Doin good there?

j.kEi said...

haha, went back for short period so too rush..next time lo..when i finish study mar can lo..