Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Plan

Few more months and I'll be graduating and soon i'll b stepping into the working world. So it is almost time for me to look into the options i have. I guess this is not just me, but my fellow frens who is currently in the final year. Every year, our university will invite some companies to our uni to provide some talks to students to provide them some idea about what they might be looking for and what they should look for after graduation. Currently, there are companies having walk-in interview session in our uni and those who are interested can just drop by with their resume and try their luck. Besides that, this coming April, Student Affairs and Sports Division of MMU will also organise a Career Fair and invite several companies to conduct their walk-in interview here in our university, so my fellow frens, if you plan to get a headstart over others, this is the time for you to do so, get urself ready and talk the opportunity with it comes.

No comments: