Monday, May 26, 2008

100th Post

When i wanted to post this message only i realised that i've reached another milestone..total of 100 post..i never thought that i could make it here.. Besides that, when im writing this, im actually shifted everything back to my Shah Alam home and said goodbye to Melaka.. It has been a wonderful 5 years and it seems that time passed by so fast as though it was just yesterday.

On Saturday evening, my dad rented a lorry to help me bring back those big stuffs like fridge, tables and etc. Then today(monday), my parents came down to melaka to help me shift the balance. I cant imagine that i have so many things to shift after the lorry trip and this time also filled the car full of items.

So tmr gonna be a busy day unpacking and arranging everything...

No comments: