Tuesday, October 30, 2007

5 Things About Me

Received a tag from aleng so here i go....

5 things found in my room:~
since now at home town which is in Shah Alam so i just write this...
1. A single bed with bed-sheet on it, haha
2. A chest drawer
3. A nice wardrobe
4. Posters here and there
5. A mirror hanging on the wall

5 things i've always wanted to do:~
1. To be with the love of my life
2. Travel around the world without any worries
3. Rest, sleep..rest, sleep
4. Eat the best food in the world
5. Watch movie for the whole day

5 things found in my bag:~
1. My file
2. Log book
3. Calculator
4. Pencil case
5. Water bottle

5 things found in my wallet:~
1. Money (this is why we bring wallet/purse with us rite?)
2. My identification card
3. My student card (to get special rates, hehe)
4. Driving license
5. ATM card

5 things that i'm currently into:~
1. Training at Micro Ocean Technologies for 5 days/week for 12 weeks
2. Download series (eng and cantonese)
3. Learning JSP to create a web
4. Play games
5. Blogging

5 person that i want to tag:~
1. Kim Fei
2. Kah Chai
3. Anyone?? cant think of it..argh!!!

2 comments:

kimfei said...

hey hey,I am the one who tag ah leng ooo..keke..tag somebody else la..

SkYwAlKeR said...

oit, why la tag me??