Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Day

Yesterday was the first day of my Industrial Training at Desa Sri Hartamas in a company named Micro Ocean Technologies Sdn Bhd. About a week ago, I did came over and look for the company so at least i know where is it located. So yesterday, as i would have expect, surely the traffic would be very heavy so decided to leave the house around 7am though my reporting time is 9am. So without any surprise, it took me about 2 hours to reach the office as i avoid passing tol and took those heavy traffic roads. So i reached around 8.45am which is almost 2hours after i left my place. With such time, i can reach Melaka already!!!! Besides the jam, the worst part would be my left leg where i need to step on the clutch and its so stressful and tiring.

When i arrived there, it seems that i'm the first to reach, yeah!! After waited for about 10 minutes, the workers arrived at the office and i went it but not sure of what i need to do so just sit at my desk which has been assigned to me with a computer for my usage. Later when the person-in-charge arrived, he briefed me and the other trainee about their company and then assigned us each to our own supervisor. Then after that i start with the task that has been assigned by the supervisor.

So you might have thought that what happened this morning is the worst thing to happen but you are wrong, the worst part would be return home after work. I left the office around 6.15pm where my working hours for each day is from 9am til 6pm. Then the worst thing starts to happen. The traffic was so heavy from the NKVE highway all the way until Kelana Jaya's Giant. Wow!!! If you know the road there, you can understand how far is that and how terrible could have been. It's so stressful to drive under such conditions and it made it even worst for me as i was so tired and headache due to less sleeping hours the night before. How lucky i was thinking for those of my friends who only need to travel a short distance from the place they staying to the office.

Guess what, it took me 2 hours to reach home and the whole day its like spending 4 hours just for travelling, oh my god!!!!! Luckily, from 2nd day onwards, i can just car pool with another college which stays just near to my place, so nice rite??? and the best part is that he takes the highway and i do not need to wake up so early anymore, yeah!!! Guess how long for me to reach the office this morning?? only 35 minutes!!

No comments: