Tuesday, March 18, 2008

1 Week Mid Term Break

This week is my last mid term break as this is the last trimester that i'll be in this University. Usually breaks are the time where we can get to take a short while off our busy study schedule and visit our parents and friends at hometown. As for now, during this short 7 days, it will be a very very busy week for me. Today just came back from a 3 days holiday at Genting with my girl girl and also few friends. Then tomorrow onwards, i need to work hard to find some details i need to complete my FYP, then on Thursday, I need to meet my supervisor in KL to do some practical for my FYP. Then this weekend, its the Formula 1 Malaysian GP and most probably i'll be there to witness the 10 year anniversary of organising F1 in Sepang. So kinda busy week but i guess its an enjoyable one..

No comments: