Thursday, March 13, 2008

Streamyx

2 weeks back, the internet connection at my place was so poor that all the downloads were running at a total speed of just 20kbps and the browsing speed was as slow as a turtle crawling for a distance of 1meter. Then i decided to make a complain and it has been quite sometime since the last time i did one. This time was on a Friday so i expect them to fix it on Monday since i called quite late but on Saturday morning around 9am, a technician called me and ask me to check whether any improvement on my speed, i was like, wow, they do act immediately to my complain then the problem solved but few days later the same thing happens again. Due to busy schedule so yday only i did another complain, and this time it took them few hours to settle my problem and today they called few times to check with me about the speed and stability. Personally, i found that their service is quite good or mayb im lucky?? Though they implemented those fair usage policy but at least their technical assistant is quick enough to help me solved my problems without asking me to check this and that anymore, so thumbs up for their service at the moment...haha

No comments: