Sunday, March 9, 2008

Honda F1 Road Show


Honda Malaysia organised their Honda F1 Road Show prior to the Malaysian GP around Malaysia. So they were in Sunway Pyramid last week to showcase last year's race car, RA107, together with the race engine, merchandise and also some competition and also Honda models to attract people over. I was back hometown for the weekend for the general election so then together with my family, we went to Pyramid just to walk around and as i noe there is such roadshow so i brought my camera also to take some photos. The whole roadshow was located at the new wing of Pyramid and many people was there to witness the F1 car and also see those participant for their F1 simulation race compete against each other. Unfortunately i was late there so unable to register for the contest, so i stayed for their Q&A session and won myself a Honda Racing Keychain that worth RM14 by answering a simple question.
The earth car - Honda RA107
The rear wing with all the names there and also the rear suspension
The engine that powers the RA107
The gift that i won....
Here's the keychain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post the chick pictures too please :D I didn't bring my camera when I was there last night :(